Guardian Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to have colored nick name (with pictures)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FENDT

FENDT

Aries Posts : 929

How to have colored nick name (with pictures) Empty
PostSubject: How to have colored nick name (with pictures)   How to have colored nick name (with pictures) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:52 pm

Hey guys!

I decided to make a guide for you on how to have colour name in game.

Here are the
Instructions:
(before you start, I am not 100% this will work on your computer, but i did on mine, there is actually another much easier way to have color name and VIP voiice, but you need some file, I need to find that file and then I will make another guide on that aswell)

1. Navigate to the folder where the game is installed. Open the "content" folder and within it the "system" folder.
2. Right-click on the file named "SwatGame.eng" and select "open with" from the pop-up menu. Choose notepad as the program with which to open the file.
How to have colored nick name (with pictures) Dwm_2011

3. Press "Ctrl" and "F" and in the search box enter the phrase "MPNameAllowable" (without quotation marks.) Click "find next" and the phrase will be found and highlighted in the document.
How to have colored nick name (with pictures) Asdfas10

4. At the end of the highlighted line of text in the document, enter the code "[]=" (without the exclamation marks.)
How to have colored nick name (with pictures) Asefes10

5. Click "file" and then "save" and close the document. When in game add you color code somewhere in your name. The colour code shuld look like this: [c=xxxxxx] (you can put in any letter or number, doesnt need to be x. You can find color codes on internet, just type "color codes" in google)
How to have colored nick name (with pictures) Swat4_10

Notice: This feature is not supported on all multi-player servers, so you might need to play on a new server if the one you are trying does not yield the desired results.

Also, if you are an super admin you can change other people's names (force them to have a name) so you can force yourselfe to have colour name. If your name is {|GA|}Example and you are SA and you want color name, you can go and click ForceName and type in [c=ff00ff]{|GA|}Example and your name will be colored Smile

Here are some color codes that you can use:
How to have colored nick name (with pictures) Rgbhex10

Hope it works for you!

How to have colored nick name (with pictures) Tutorials_html_codes
Back to top Go down
Rappy

Rappy

Aquarius Posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: How to have colored nick name (with pictures)   How to have colored nick name (with pictures) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:07 pm

tnx bro Smile
Back to top Go down
champboy

champboy

Virgo Posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: How to have colored nick name (with pictures)   How to have colored nick name (with pictures) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:49 am

Hahha u didnt post for vip voice and i think both colo names n vip voice shud not be alloowed.colo names get laggs and vip voice leads to confusion these r old tricks bro xD so Razz
Back to top Go down
Dida
Leader
Leader
Dida

Virgo Posts : 761

PostSubject: Re: How to have colored nick name (with pictures)   How to have colored nick name (with pictures) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:02 am

Vip voice is considered a bug.
Back to top Go down
FENDT

FENDT

PostSubject: Re: How to have colored nick name (with pictures)   How to have colored nick name (with pictures) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:38 am

champboy wrote:
Hahha u didnt post for vip voice and i think both colo names n vip voice shud not be alloowed.colo names get laggs and vip voice leads to confusion these r old tricks bro xD so Razz

yes I know I didn't, I first wrote the title and then I couldent find the files required for VIP voice.
amm color names DON'T create any kind of lag what so ever, VIP voice doesn't actually confuse anyone, it's just more fun to have it.
also I know these are old tricks I play swat4 for more than you can imagine, so I do know quite some stuff about it Wink
you could also learn how to show a bit of appreciation and learn to respect someones work.

And also NO, VIP voice is not a bug and it's not a hack and it doesn't make the game lag at all. You only have to replace a file in system folder and VIP voice appears in your voice selection box. The problem was that I coulden't find that file and I forgot to change the title Razz

Back to top Go down
champboy

champboy

Virgo Posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: How to have colored nick name (with pictures)   How to have colored nick name (with pictures) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:40 pm

Man Ya Good job ok?
VIP voice is shit it confuses if player with that voice is it it seems VIP Hit.man maybe u dnt use sound.
And ya sry if u felt bad
Back to top Go down
FENDT

FENDT

PostSubject: Re: How to have colored nick name (with pictures)   How to have colored nick name (with pictures) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:37 pm

no it isn't "shit"... it is fun, because not lot of people have it and you have VIP voice in any game type even if not VIP.
I do use sound, without sound it makes the game hard to play.
np and yea I was bit upset, sry for that aswell, I tried my best to get HD pics and all that instructions for you to understand and then someone tells me color name is stupid (it's not xD) kinda upsets me.
Back to top Go down
Martyna!
Reserved Member
Reserved Member
Martyna!

Pisces Posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: How to have colored nick name (with pictures)   How to have colored nick name (with pictures) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:19 pm

lol okey i see
Back to top Go down
Dida
Leader
Leader
Dida

PostSubject: Re: How to have colored nick name (with pictures)   How to have colored nick name (with pictures) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:21 pm

lol u can use vip voice on BS no prob Wink
But I might disable color names because of confusion it makes lol
Back to top Go down
FENDT

FENDT

PostSubject: Re: How to have colored nick name (with pictures)   How to have colored nick name (with pictures) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:24 pm

it doesn't look conusing too mee... but you decide how you like it, it's your server afterall
Back to top Go down
Dida
Leader
Leader
Dida

PostSubject: Re: How to have colored nick name (with pictures)   How to have colored nick name (with pictures) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:47 pm

lol well if others want colored names i can keep it Wink saw people using it today so i don't ,mind it use code "[a=50]" myself sometimes Wink
Back to top Go down
FENDT

FENDT

PostSubject: Re: How to have colored nick name (with pictures)   How to have colored nick name (with pictures) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Dida
Leader
Leader
Dida

PostSubject: Re: How to have colored nick name (with pictures)   How to have colored nick name (with pictures) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:22 am

Topic content changed to a Sticky Topic.

Also Locked for any replies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to have colored nick name (with pictures)   How to have colored nick name (with pictures) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to have colored nick name (with pictures)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Angels :: Public Area :: Help and Guides-
Jump to: