Guardian Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help me my swat is lags (SOLVED)

Go down 
+3
Shadow
Rappy
D4rkVirus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
D4rkVirus
Recruit
Recruit
D4rkVirus

Scorpio Posts : 54

Help me my swat is lags (SOLVED) Empty
PostSubject: Help me my swat is lags (SOLVED)   Help me my swat is lags (SOLVED) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:29 pm

Hi I have. Problems with my swat it lags online and in singleplayer, I have one video card intel pentium 4 3.0ghz one Gefroce 8600gt and 2gb ram windows xp with service pack 3 is a 32k cable dsl firewall is issued I ask for the help I can help the clan again. Smile

lg D4rkVirus
Back to top Go down
Rappy

Rappy

Aquarius Posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Help me my swat is lags (SOLVED)   Help me my swat is lags (SOLVED) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:42 pm

Try too set graphic on low maybe it woud help?
Or try too disable antivirus while playing.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Pisces Posts : 1111

PostSubject: Re: Help me my swat is lags (SOLVED)   Help me my swat is lags (SOLVED) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:03 am

Agree with Dinosa
Back to top Go down
Dida
Leader
Leader
Dida

Virgo Posts : 761

PostSubject: Re: Help me my swat is lags (SOLVED)   Help me my swat is lags (SOLVED) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:19 am

Yea lower the graphic preferences like I did. Tell if it works.
Back to top Go down
sxy girl

Sagittarius Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Help me my swat is lags (SOLVED)   Help me my swat is lags (SOLVED) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:23 am

try to change ur dns server ortalk to me ..me will give u a link to download ./.. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://pdr1.clan.su
D4rkVirus
Recruit
Recruit
D4rkVirus

PostSubject: Re: Help me my swat is lags (SOLVED)   Help me my swat is lags (SOLVED) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:42 pm

I have already asked the graphics down but that is no solution to my my computer I would actually go with the highest level was free I have got a 1gb graphic card but thanks for the help
Back to top Go down
FENDT

FENDT

Aries Posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: Help me my swat is lags (SOLVED)   Help me my swat is lags (SOLVED) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:00 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
ClaudiuRo
Recruit
Recruit
ClaudiuRo

Scorpio Posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Help me my swat is lags (SOLVED)   Help me my swat is lags (SOLVED) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:45 pm

go nividia control panel > adjust image settings > use the advanced 3d image settings > take me there > and at " vertycal sync " Put it off .
Back to top Go down
D4rkVirus
Recruit
Recruit
D4rkVirus

PostSubject: Re: Help me my swat is lags (SOLVED)   Help me my swat is lags (SOLVED) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:30 pm

I have the problem solved, it was the processor to the heat sink was not the where to the frame belongs and that is why the processor got too hot and has just slowed down from 3 ghz performance at 1ghz or even 512mb but I now have the correct heat sink and now he runs again many thanks for your help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me my swat is lags (SOLVED)   Help me my swat is lags (SOLVED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me my swat is lags (SOLVED)
Page 1 of 1