Guardian Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[REJECTED]RAMBO will join GA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RAMBO

[REJECTED]RAMBO will join  GA Empty
PostSubject: [REJECTED]RAMBO will join GA   [REJECTED]RAMBO will join  GA Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:47 pm

1. In-game name? -RAMBO
2. How old are you? - 14
3. Where are you from? -Serbia
4. Who recruited you, write name if any? -Strahinja
5. Why you want to join {|GA|} Clan? - Ocu da udjem u ovaj klan zato sto je dobar kako vidim i zato sto nikad kod nikog nisam bio u klanu i zelja mi je da budem,
6. Have you been in other clans? - NO
7. What's your Username in X-fire? - *amster12
8. Do you have UAC3(Universal Anti-Cheat 3)- * ......if yes post uac3 id here/ if no u have 2 days to download and register
Back to top Go down
Dida
Leader
Leader
Dida

Virgo Posts : 761

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED]RAMBO will join GA   [REJECTED]RAMBO will join  GA Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:03 pm

hahaha... okay we don't need your name to join this clan, just answer these questions Razz

1. In-game name? -

2. How old are you? -

3. Where are you from? -

4. Who recruited you, write name if any? -

5. Why you want to join {|GA|} Clan? -

6. Have you been in other clans? -

7. What's your Username in X-fire? - *

8. Do you have UAC3(Universal Anti-Cheat 3)- * ......if yes post uac3 id here/ if no u have 2 days to download and register

Download UAC3 at - www.uac.ac
Download X-fire at - www.xfire.com/download
Back to top Go down
RAMBO

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED]RAMBO will join GA   [REJECTED]RAMBO will join  GA Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:24 pm

1. In-game name? -RAMBO
2. How old are you? - 14
3. Where are you from? -Serbia
4. Who recruited you, write name if any? -Strahinja
5. Why you want to join {|GA|} Clan? - Ocu da udjem u ovaj klan zato sto je dobar kako vidim i zato sto nikad kod nikog nisam bio u klanu i zelja mi je da budem,
6. Have you been in other clans? - NO
7. What's your Username in X-fire? - *amster12
Back to top Go down
Rappy

Rappy

Aquarius Posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED]RAMBO will join GA   [REJECTED]RAMBO will join  GA Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:56 pm

hey bro welcome too GA

Have fun and enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sterbe_Fix
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Sterbe_Fix

Pisces Posts : 837

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED]RAMBO will join GA   [REJECTED]RAMBO will join  GA Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:41 pm

Hi and WELCOME too the Great Family
Back to top Go down
Dida
Leader
Leader
Dida

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED]RAMBO will join GA   [REJECTED]RAMBO will join  GA Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:22 pm

Welcome to the forum!

Druze napravi si UAC 3 profil. Spusti program od ovim linkom: www.uac.ac/install3.exe

Onda napravi si profil i kazi nam tuk tvoje ime s kojim si se registrirao. I onda mozes postati del ovog klana

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for diff language, he knows little English but I know his language so I am trying to explain what he needs to do.

Dida
Back to top Go down
Rappy

Rappy

Aquarius Posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED]RAMBO will join GA   [REJECTED]RAMBO will join  GA Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:23 pm

je napravio.. i mean he create uac yesterday his and all ok.

Proof: http://uac.ac/#player/id=304637
Back to top Go down
Dida
Leader
Leader
Dida

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED]RAMBO will join GA   [REJECTED]RAMBO will join  GA Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:24 pm

Hi RAMBO,
Unfortunately, for you, we decided not to accept you in this clan. Your poll is not going very well and I decided to close the voting and give you the results.
Reason you got your negative votes is your constant misbehavior on our and other servers:

-> You accused me of cheating in-game, I admit I had an undercover but I still wore {|GA|} tags. You never do that to a clan mate no matter who it is, he's wearing clan tags treat him like a brother not a cheater. Not to mention you started to insult me, in which case I got muted trying to reason with you. But when I changed to my real name from {|GA|}iSexy to {|GA|}Dida, you realized your foolish mistake and I did tell you, wont be easy for you to join this clan.
-> Next my great friend in this clan NeO tells me you did the same thing to him but on {FAB} clan server.
-> Rappy tells me you think yourself a Pro but when someone is better than you, you immediately start accusing of cheats without any proof. Also he noticed you breaking server rules, dropping while arrested.

Well mate your time here has come to an end. Wish you good luck in your future gaming experience.

Dida
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REJECTED]RAMBO will join GA   [REJECTED]RAMBO will join  GA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[REJECTED]RAMBO will join GA
Page 1 of 1