Guardian Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DoK dont like lose

Go down 
+2
Dida
StripeS
6 posters
AuthorMessage
StripeS
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
StripeS

Gemini Posts : 203

DoK dont like lose  Empty
PostSubject: DoK dont like lose    DoK dont like lose  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:47 am

I do not care that the results were different. Players clan {GA} cheatach as they play on the 45-minute match had only one scan with uac3. these are their equipment dida CPU: AMD Athlon (tm) 64 Processor 3000 + @ 2000MHz Core count: 1 VGA: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 RAM: 1023MB | Used: 86% raphale CPU: Intel (R) Celeron (R) CPU 900@2.20GHz @ 2190MHz Core count: 1 VGA: Mobile Intel (R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family RAM: 1976MB | Used: 52% I do not know what you would need to have the free kompa to the 45 minutes have only one scan. Besides http://swat4news.blogs...ainst-cheaters-in-ga.html kampiƂo Indifferent where each time got a nadem god knows where. I played a little with the guys from Seal and what not what I showed and besides, now I play this game 5 years and know what skill you have and what it is like to play something Besides Map Red libery. One killed in back room at the top of the wheel, I had turned on the cam to ScyzoR when they killed him not turn off cam, I stood at the bottom of the back. After killing ScyzoR players retreated to the balcony where, as I stepped forward suddenly started to run towards me as if he had just noticed me aimbot. was the last game of the clan cheaters

This was posted on their site in Polish(converted to english now).

And P.S plz change my name to BumBum
Back to top Go down
Dida
Leader
Leader
Dida

Virgo Posts : 761

PostSubject: Re: DoK dont like lose    DoK dont like lose  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:59 am

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey ! Very Happy

Well it was fun, on UAC 3 + marked as cheaters but not by UAC Razz they just don't like loosing that's all

Real story over here: https://gangels.forummotion.com/t380-ga-vs-dok-won-24-01-2013
Back to top Go down
Rappy

Rappy

Aquarius Posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: DoK dont like lose    DoK dont like lose  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:25 am

DoK Nooooobsss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sterbe_Fix
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Sterbe_Fix

Pisces Posts : 837

PostSubject: Re: DoK dont like lose    DoK dont like lose  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:00 am

@ Dida
he claims that you cheatest ??????

what for beginners
Back to top Go down
Martyna!
Reserved Member
Reserved Member
Martyna!

Pisces Posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: DoK dont like lose    DoK dont like lose  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:04 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
Bummy

Gemini Posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: DoK dont like lose    DoK dont like lose  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:42 pm

IF we would cheat... its enough of 1 scan to UAC , to get cheats founded in our computer ( even if cheats aint opened... UAC will find it and marked as cheater ). Thats so funny, they should start to train instead of accusing of cheating Very Happy .... I have spoke with Nagi, PimpMyGun and many others about this problem. I have been in many different tournaments and they told me that , its good when you make 1 scan, but you must be active in uac during war.

Ahhh.... And Headphones are very useful in Swat, they should buy em Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DoK dont like lose    DoK dont like lose  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DoK dont like lose
Page 1 of 1