Guardian Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Batu

Aries Posts : 12

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 4:50 pm

Hey guys i had some problems with cod 4 because of the punkbuster. however i can play modern warfare 3 and i think it is time to try something new and better. i did some research and found battlefield bad company 2 multiplayer is very similiar to battlefield 3 multiplayer so it will good for us and even better for those has old pcs. i could suggest battlefield 3 but you know there is people has old pcs including me.
Back to top Go down
Flair

Flair

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:04 pm

COD 4 works ur PB is out of date thats why it give errors .... update it...
CODMW3 well its good but people have to buy the original copy of the gamee.. crack doesnt work for it
Bad Company 2 Server hosting is dead for that game and even if providers are availablee ... quaity service isnt good
Back to top Go down
Batu

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:39 pm

you can play modern warfare 3 with teknomw3 (teknogods) there is almost 100 servers. and punkbuster removed its support for cod 4 so i cant update it. And there is still people playing bc2 as i saw.
Back to top Go down
StripeS
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
StripeS

Gemini Posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 7:28 pm

BC2 is about dead.I tried it 2 years ago and it already looked like Swat4.I have MW3 played it 3 years ago or so.But Legal only please.

Batu you need to fix pb for cod4.We got cod4 coz so many asked for it
Back to top Go down
Dida
Leader
Leader
Dida

Virgo Posts : 761

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 8:37 pm

Yeah batu I had the same prob servers banning me but after updating PB I had no probs at all (:

http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php

Download PBSetup and choose the game you want to install PB for.
Back to top Go down
Batu

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 8:50 pm

if you check it again there isnt call of duty modern warfare in the game list. i tried .exe it still isnt there
and i am talking about cracked bc2 because not everyone is rich here -_-
Back to top Go down
Dida
Leader
Leader
Dida

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 3:51 am

Just select CoD.... lol

I'll help ya out on teamviewer when I'm home from work.
Back to top Go down
Alexi«

Alexi«

Sagittarius Posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 8:30 am

This is ridiculous. Flair already got a server for cod4 we ain't gonna throw this server down the drain....Game suggestions is welcome but i like cod4 and i wanna try it since i haven't tried it online yet. We need to make a solid decision what game we want as a main. Get the things done so we can get a move on. I ain't gonna struggle like this...Cod is new to me online and if it doesn't work than fine we go towards something else but it will work if we all pitch in....
Back to top Go down
https://gangels.forummotion.com
StripeS
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
StripeS

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 8:34 am

I agree.Lets push for CoD4...BC2 is inactive and wont fill a server beyond 12 slots....its just as well we go back to swat,atleast in swat we will have more on server
Back to top Go down
Flair

Flair

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 4:13 pm

I agree with stripes
Back to top Go down
Batu

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 4:58 pm

dude just select cod? you dont understand I CANT SELECT COD IT ISNT THERE! GO SAW WITH YOUR OWN EYES. Go to the website and download the NEW pb it doesnt support cod i am not blind. We wont play a game forever if we have many we wont get bored easily. actually ghost recon phantoms hold me only for 1 week. And i have many turk friends playing bc2 they have servers and its ok but as you wish.
Back to top Go down
Dida
Leader
Leader
Dida

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Alexi«

Alexi«

Sagittarius Posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:31 am

We have a main. But we need two others....
Back to top Go down
https://gangels.forummotion.com
Batu

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 5:36 pm

last time i checked it 114 servers and 640 players were online look from here http://forums.emulatornexus.com/bf/?stats
Back to top Go down
Dida
Leader
Leader
Dida

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 7:33 pm

You suggested CoD for us.. like you said not everyone is rich and we can't pay nor play thousand games. We took your advice and got a server I even went through the trouble of helping you with punk-buster.

On the other news I really can't run that game I tried it in the past and its not good for me, right now CoD 4 suits everyone best, it's free (cracked) and we currently own a server there, also majority of the members agreed on your proposal, however this didn't go through.

Chat with me on x-fire or Facebook so I can be of better assistance batuhan! (:
Back to top Go down
Batu

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 10:19 am

i dont say you must host a server nor i said that for cod too. Every game is free Very Happy Very Happy i manually updated punkbuster but it didnt help. after 5 mins in server my computer crash (not game crashes my computer crashes) i am sure it is about punkbuster bcz i can play better games without punkbuster with no problems.
Back to top Go down
Dida
Leader
Leader
Dida

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 2:05 pm

Well I suggest you reinstall the patch, get a MP crack and if that doesn't work we'll sort it out Smile

Right now we're sticking with cod and I'd like you to join us there and see your skills maybe you'll impress me this time Razz I'm not as good as I was in swat feel like a SoH player there.....
Back to top Go down
Batu

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 4:21 pm

i think it wont work . because i had that problem in cod 2 too. its about punkbuster. but if you come to mw 3 there i can show you what i got Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StripeS
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
StripeS

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 8:02 pm

Batu...Dida said we are not moving off CoD4.pb can be fixed as I did with mine...So get it fixed if you dont know how google it,it can't be that hard
Back to top Go down
Dida
Leader
Leader
Dida

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 3:54 am

lol no google just see that vid its what i did.. got a ban updated pb manually now i can play almost anywhere
Back to top Go down
StripeS
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
StripeS

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 5:53 am

Dida when you google it,it also gives ya videos Wink
Back to top Go down
Flair

Flair

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:25 am

There Is NoO Point in google u can just take pb folder via xfire from bull or dida !! And copy paste it in ur game folder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield Bad Company 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Angels :: Public Area :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: