Guardian Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

suggestions for rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MariahJohanson

MariahJohanson

Aries Posts : 39

suggestions for rules Empty
PostSubject: suggestions for rules   suggestions for rules Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:39 pm

CAMP
Maximum 30 sec of camping.
-> Having a team mates cam on and knowing that a member of the opposite team will be passing your way very shortly.
-> Hearing footsteps and waiting for person to pass.
-> covering a teammate while he/she arrests or is stunned. Please use your common sense as to what is and what is not classed as camping.

SPAWN
spawn kill is allowed. But no nading, flashing, gassing.

WINDOW SHOOTING
No window shooting on Foodwall or fairfax

RESPECT
We do not care about skills all players in our server aren't noobs or anything else.
Nor bad language

NO GLITCHING (BUGGIN)

NO CHEATING

BREAKING OF THE RULES
-> Camping
1st time = server kill
2nd time = LL(lethal)
3rd time = kick from server

-> Spawn
1st time nading, gassing, flashing = LL
2nd time = kick

-> Window shooting
1st time = LL
2nd time = kick

-> Respect
1st time insulting = warning
2nd time = mute
3rd time = kick

-> Glitching
1st time = ban

-> Cheating
1st time = ban

-> EVERYTIME A MEMBER FROM GA TELLS YOU TO GO ON UAC3 YOU DO IT AND FOLLOW WHAT THEY TELL YOU TO DO

@Dida hope you take your time to read these.
Back to top Go down
Alexi«

Alexi«

Sagittarius Posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: suggestions for rules   suggestions for rules Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:00 am

First most rules are already there and not to mention that the real rules are that u cant kick someone without 3 warnings. You think your so good don't u? Camp stays as it is, they can camp if want to. window is allowed coz its fun that way and hard as well. spawn is allowed but no stings or whatever. the rest we already have. maybe you read wrong as it seems. camping will be allowed as i said. new comers on server will need it coz they might struggle. If you don't know, i made these rules so pro players and new starters can have fun. The rest is the same as what i gave unless the rule list was not updated.
Back to top Go down
https://gangels.forummotion.com
Dida
Leader
Leader
Dida

Virgo Posts : 761

PostSubject: Re: suggestions for rules   suggestions for rules Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:21 am

Hi there,
I see the only change you seek is the camp rule and the way we punish the players.
We decide to allow camping for pro gameplay adaptable to the rules from v1.1 from where many great players came out. If we allow 30 sec camping we will become like SoH where admins blame almost everyone for camp and take rage action and I am very afraid to become like them.

About punishment nothing wrong there but like alexi said we must give out warnings to those that broke rules before we take action because we do not intend to chase people from the server than to get them to play some other times. Also we must give warning is important for some players that play the game for first time newcomers that are not familiar with the rules implemented on the server and I wish the rules to be explained in friendly atmosphere so everyone would feel welcomed.

Other rules are the same and we have them implemented, rules were made by alexi and other staff from the team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suggestions for rules   suggestions for rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

suggestions for rules
Page 1 of 1